Question

lums in my neck
I have had these lumps(kliere) in my neck for more than 9 months now. I have been to the doctor which treated an infection of my tonsilitis more than 2 months ago. To me it seems that these lumps are growing bigger, although the doctor said it would disappear ater I've finished the medication he gave me for the infection. What could be the cause? What should I do about these?

MFH, it’s probably nothing, but I think it is time to have some tests done to determine the cause of the swollen glands. 9 months is a long time and I doubt that it’s due to just a throat infection. You should at least have a full blood count and if necessary, a fine needle aspiration. Good luck.