Question

22 Apr 2006

lunges<br>
my mother was diagnosed with chronical bongitis, can she
still lead an active life style? she has alot of flem on her chest, she's in hospital on drips. will it get better or is it just going to get worse? she is an ex-smoker, stopped for 7 months. i heard when it gets "bad" u cough up blood. is it true or is it just people taking nonsense. please help me understand this disease.
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

I have just replied to this same question - please read my reply on 23/4/06
A healthy life style is important - your mother's family doctor should be able to advise her better as he is familiar with her case history. Smoking is probably the original cause.