Question

Lungs Infection
My husband has a problem about his stomach, it started raising and he had pains and back pains. He consulted a doctor and he was told that he had Ulcers. Given treatment but nothing changed. So I took him to hospital and he was put on the X Ray, and he was diagnosed as having Lungs infection. What causes Lungs Infection, what are the symptoms and what is the treatement of it.

Baby G

Baby G, lung infections can be caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc. saying you have a lung infection doesn’t say much. You will have to find out what type of infection it was and I’ll see if I can help. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.