Question

Main Course - Fur Burger!
Dear All

I would like some advice! My wife really enjoys me going down on her everytime we have sex but I am beginning to find this repulsive as she has begun to get lazy in the shaving department and I am very unsure in the way in which I should confront her with this matter. Has anyone dealt with this sort of issue before and can you please give me some advice.

Pubic hairstyle is a very individual thing. And just as each of us may favour a particular head hairdo on ourselves and our partners, so, too, might we like a certain look below the belt. There are also women and men who could care less, or don't think twice, about hair down there. After trimming or removal using the methods discussed below, pubic hair almost always grows back, so body hair cutting, colouring, and other restyling decisions today usually don't mean being stuck with them for life.

Pubic hair can vary by amount, colour, texture, and coarseness. Some women grow the thickest bush in the forest, while others go "au natural," or prefer a little trim here and there. There are also women who choose to remove some or all of the patch of hair that looks like an upside-down triangle covering the mons pubis (the soft area of fatty tissue over the pubic bone) and/or the hair around the labia majora (the outer lips of the vulva). Yet, still others prefer to remove the hair completely so that the genital area is as smooth as the day they were born. Some of the women who choose to trim their pubic hair only do so on occasion or seasonally, like when they're wearing a bathing suit. Others prefer to have a neat "bikini line" all year round.

A variety of methods are used to reduce and remove pubic hair. Some people trim with manicuring scissors similar to the way a regular hairstylist would cut hair on your head. Other options are shaving, waxing, tweezing, or using depilatories. The following is a list of some pros and cons of these techniques.

Shaving:
Hair grows back within one to a few days
May be uncomfortable and itchy as it grows back
Might cause hair to grow back coarser
Possibility of cutting the skin, razor burn, and/or ingrown hairs
Inexpensive
Can be done at home

Waxing: Commonly known as "bikini wax"
Hair grows back after a few weeks
Slight discomfort when the hair is being taken off
Hair growth diminishes over time
Can be costly
Can be done at home but may be easier to have it done professionally

Tweezing
Hair grows back quickly
Plucking is painful
Can be used to remove a few stray hairs that may be bothersome but not recommended for the full job

Depilatories
Product must say that it's safe to use on the bikini area
Can test product in a small area and wait twenty-four hours to be sure that no reaction occurs
Can cause irritation
Inexpensive
Can be done at home