Ask an expert

02 Aug 2011

Maintenance Arrears
I am owed quite a large amount of maintenance arrears. I have now managed to trace my ex but will definitely need someone to collect the money on my behalf. Is there someone you can recommend? He is employed but now lives in a different province.
Answer 374 views
Family law expert
family law expert

01 Jan 0001

Where do you reside?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18678 votes