Question

Male breast
I have male breast and would like to know what exersices to reduce them. I am even considering surgery. Please advise
Bodybuilding
body building

Menny,

I'm assuming you have the condition where you have male breasts? If so I would advise that you consult a doctor and maybe even a plastic surgeon. The reasons being that as far as my knowledge stretches it has to do with glands and hormones. Weight training will help but will not eradicate it completely as you would desire.

By all means start a chest training program but follow the route above and then we can get you started.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist