Ask an expert

08 Dec 2004

Male breast
I have male breast and would like to know what exersices to reduce them. I am even considering surgery. Please advise
Answer 356 views
body building

01 Jan 0001


I'm assuming you have the condition where you have male breasts? If so I would advise that you consult a doctor and maybe even a plastic surgeon. The reasons being that as far as my knowledge stretches it has to do with glands and hormones. Weight training will help but will not eradicate it completely as you would desire.

By all means start a chest training program but follow the route above and then we can get you started.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.