Question

Male infertility due to sperm antibodies
My husband and I have been trying for a baby for about 2 years. A year ago it was established that conseption would be difficult because of antibodies binding to my husbands sperm. Subsequently we have been through 2 AI treatments with no success. We have decided not to embark on any of these treatments again as they were emotionally very traumatic. I would therfore like to know if there are anything else we can do to increase our chances of concieving.

Kind regards

Dear Claudia
Please write to gynae doc, as fertility treatment is a very complex and highly specialised gynaecological field.
Dr Elna McIntosh