Question

Male nipple tenderness
I'm a male, aged 31. My message may appear insincere, but it's very legitimate. My nipples are extremely sensitive, esepcially during sexual activity. The last week my nipples have been permanently hard and extremely sensitive, bordering on very uncomfortable. Is there a particular reason for this? I understand that they can become sensitive in cold weather, etc., but mine are permanently hard. It is now becoming uncomfortable for me to even wear certain clothing, as the friction causes great discomfort.

Brad, it might be due to chronic stimulation like the rubbing of a t-shit when you jog. It might also be due to a superficial fungal or even bacterial infection. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. In the meantime you can try taking an anti-inflammatory like Coxflam® 15mg in the morning. Good luck.