Question

male piercings
Can anybody tell me more about penis piercings. I' m a bit scared about having the glands pierced, sounds very " eina"  but what about the rest of it including the foreskin (I' m not circumcised). Most of all I would like to know what my wife would feel during sex + what type of thing is best to use in the piercing. Has enybody had such a piercing done?

The following website link would be interesting for you to read:

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/teenhealth/a/penis_piercing.htm

I would strongly suggest that you read up on penis piercing as much as possible before you just jump in an do it. The internet has tons of information. Furthermore I would suggest that you find a Medical Dr/Clinic that are equipped to do the piercing as they will be able to explain to you all the relevant procedures,, what you could expect and the pros and cons. If you need to get in touch with a person in Jhb, Pta or Cape Town you are welcome to contact me directly on christacoetzee@gmail.com.

A website that could be helpful is www.sexualhealth.co.za. You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.