Question

male pubic shaving
I'm 32 + have recently started shaving my pubic area - the reason being that my wife will only perform oral sex on me when I'm clean shaven there. For a long time now I have been giving her oral sex but on her insistance, only when she is shaven. I like doing oral on her - I like it real big time. She recently agreed to do it to me if I am clean shaven there. I shave there twice a week + actually find it quite a turn on. After shaving I apply an after shave balm + find there is no discomfort. The prickly feeling when the hair starts to grow after about 3 days is also a turn on + makes me horny. Any one else also doing this? Would like to hear your experience of this.

And another advantage is that shaving does make your penis look bigger if the pubic hair is trimmed down.
Dr Mac