Ask an expert

30 Jan 2009

male with warts.
i am a 63 years old female. have recently started a relationship with a 58 year old male. have noticed he has a few big warts (looks like big round balls, just smaller than a pea, hanging on the inside top of his legs. not on genitals at all. does this mean anything, what are these. thanks. gm
Answer 323 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like flaps of skin which often grow in these sorts of area where there is lots of friction (like under the arm, on the eyelid, on the neckline). If, however, this doesn't feel sufficiently reassuring, get them checked out.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18661 votes