Question

Male23
Male23, please give me your informed (and biblical) opinion. Do you think that God meant for sex to be only for reproduction?

Guys, I will not tolerate this Forum, which is busy enough when trying to serve its basic purpose, turn into a religious debating society. If there is felt to be a need for such discussions. maybe male23 and others can set up their own forum and debate such issues to their heart's content. I wouldn't like to have to ask our editorial staff to start deleting all such questions ( and answers ) but I will if people continue to use this space as a pulpit or a place for religious discussions. I have nothing against religious discussion, but in its own time and place, not intruding elsewhere. Great in church, not in the middle of the aisle at the supermarket or in the car-wash. Or here.