Question

Marijuana vs Hypohidrosis
Hi there.

I have a question regarding Marijuana in for the form of medical purposes, I suffer from Hypohidrosis (which is excessive sweating.) I have been to my local GP in search of a cure or something that can atleast prevent the sweating, she told me about various options, ranging from botox injections every few months, an operation I could do (which is apparently quite dangerous) as well as using an anti-persperant with high contents of Aluminium Chlordie (which I currently use under my arms and it works perfectly.)

The situation at the moment is that every other part of my body is still sweating excessively, I do not wish to pay large sums of money for frequent Botox injections nor take the risk of having an operation. I have recently done some research into the use of Marijuana to fight the sweating caused by Hypohidrosis and I have tested it myself, I have now been smoking Marijuana for the last three years and it is working perfectly for me. My concern comes in where I may get in trouble with the police or even perhaps face prosection if caught.

My question simply is, would there be any possible way for me to obtain some kind of licence/document allowing me to legally (unpunishbly smoke Marijuana to help me with the adverse affects of Hyperhidrosis ?

Thank you for you time and I look forward to a response.

I apologise for the delayed reply.

I spoke to a lawyer friend who consulted with three colleagues and the verdict is that using marijuana for medical reasons have not been an adequate argument in court to prevent prosecution.

You can use marijuana but be careful not be caught.