Question

marriage
I have been married fo rabout 2 months now and i am always frustaded and angry all the time. We are living with his parents, that always mind our business. My husband does not help with anything at all, he prefers to sleep all the time cause he leasves for work at 5:10am and finishes work at 2:30pm comes home at about 3pm and sleeps, gets up at 7:30pm has supper and back to sleep again.

He is always complaining of bein g tired all the time. I get up the same time as he does to make his lunch and even i finish work at 4:30pm still come home and cook, clean, wash and iron.

I dont think it is fair.

What can i do???

Please help!!!!

Sounds like he's being rather selfish --- solution, remind him that you are BOTh tired, and stop doing so much for him. Also, try to find more interesing and rewarding things for both of you to do in the evenings, that may help to keep him awake ?
And one wonders whether part of his keenness to spend most of his waking time at home, aslep, may be to try to avoid conflict and issues relaed to living with his parents ?
How is your relationship with his parents ? Is this something you can discuss sympathetically with them ?