- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- Are Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports our ticket to freedom?
- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- Mboweni: Treasury can't force the private sector to invest
- 'Spare yourself from self-importance' - MPs slam Pandor over Dirco DG's suspension
- Covid-19: Why the state is the sole procurer of vaccines
- Masimla, Wolhuter: Their chance to spark Stormers back division
- US' findings over J&J vaccine gives hope for approval in SA, says local research lead
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19307 votes