Question

marriage
Hi what happens if ur sex life is dead?we have been married for only two years now...but he hardly kisses me,even if i do he feels bored.he sleeps far away from me..even touching is like chrismas with him..when ever he want to have sex...he just climbs over me even if am not really n when he is done thats it..he sleep,he doesnt care how i feel..i have tried to talk to him about this but he says i like this he is not willing to do all those things i want...he makes me feel dirty all the time when he does that to me..everyday i tell myself am not gonna do it but i just give in hopig it will change..what can this been and what should i do..we were married in the church n never had sexual contact before..he is no a loving person at all..we hardly even talk to each other...he comes to bed after 12 at night when am sleeping already..sometimes he even sleeps in the lounge...

i feel so misserable, please help...

Marriage counselling is clearly needed. Many men are just not romantic by nature, and stop trying to simulate it after they're married. Sounds like he may have significant problems with intimacy and with sex, and it may become clear in marriage counselling that he needs individual counselling as well. DOn't make him feel threatened, but he can't be happy, the way you describe him