Question

Marriage Councillor

I am desperately looking for marriage councillors in the Johannesburg area and have been unable to get any info,can you help me obtain such info?

Your help will be much appreciated!

J-Lo ;
Gee, if this is THE J-LO, I could understand why she might want to see a marriage counsellor !
Seriously, J, check in the phone book for FAMSA, an organization which specializes in marriage and family counselling, and apart from their own services, they should also be able to refer you to other counsellors in your region. They have branches in many parts of the country, too, which is why regular readers will have noticed that I frequently refer folks to them.