Question

Marriage problems.
I don''t even know where to start. I love my husband. Wait, do I? Lately, for some time now, he just annoys me. I don''t know why and I keep telling myself I am being petty. He''s a great guy. Does not stay out late drinking with buddy''s, helps with the kids, helps with the household chores, provides well for the family and the list goes on. So why then after 6 years of marriage do I want to run away!!!! He is driving me insane. Anything and everything he says I just find so irritating. Even his family has started driving me insane. I go out with them and I sit back and think WHAT WAS I THINKING. These people are so not me. They are just not my type and yet there was a time I was madly in love with him and thought his family was really great. I keep thinking once the kids have flown the nest which is about another 18 years away SIGH we will probably go our separate ways. Is it normal to just suddenly fall out of love with your husband? I do love him in a caring family way but I am not crazy about him anymore.

He sounds like the sort of guy a great many women wish they could find. From your own description, your irritation at him sounds not entirely rational, as though it arises primarily within you rather than with him. And you use extreme terms - not jus annoying or irritating, but Driving you INSANE !
It sounds as though there has been a change within you, a form of dissaisfaction with your way of life, maybe an attack of the mailgant Might Have Beens, that has become focussed on him, even if he isn't the cause of this. Seeing a personal counsellor to sort out what is happening within you, and what you actually want, and why things seem to have changed, would be useful.
Don't give up too soon, and for such insufficient reasons.