Question

Marriage proposal postponed/cancelled?
Two years (November) ago my bf proposed marriage to me and his family was supposed to meet mine for lobol negotiations. Suddenly he was quiet and we carried on with the relationship as if nothing happend. He started again two months ago (November) with the same story and now he is quiet again, how can i deal with this issue cos its really frustrating me. NB we are both middle aged and divorced.

Isnt it important to discuss this frankly and calmly with him ? YOu shouldn't be left guessing as to whatever is going on. It might not even be about you --- is it possible there are problems in his family about affording lobola, or senior family members just not wanting him to marry again ?