Question

01 Apr 2003

Married but still love him so much
I would firstly like to say thank you to oz, max, pg, captured angel, a lady, vetrix and reader for understanding the situation I am in, and for the rest of well whatever.
Those of you that wanted to know the circumstances well here goes he has told her many a times that she does treat him right in the manner of that he had to give up all his friends because of her and she does not enjoy the he does but has to things that she likes. She has got not sense of humour and does not play around with him like I do in sense of joking while in a shop or playing around in touching him and I know that he loves me and YES I LOVE HIM TO. Like A Lady said she had an affair and she is now happily married to the man she had the affair with. I would to know from REDDS I really wonder why your husband stuffed around is maybe because you could not give him what he wanted or needed and maybe to get it from someone else. Yes and maybe my Scumbucket does not want to leave his wife now because he does not want to hurt kids but I know that when has sex with his wife he thinks of me.

Thanks Oz their was something lacking from his relationship LOVE, respect and attention which I can and could give him more than his can give him. I know that if and when he leaves his wife I could make him happy in every way love, attention, and yes even SEX which his wife does give as much as I have given to him as she has. We made so much love in one weekend that he would not even get from her in two weeks. He is the first man that has satisfied me in every way. Thanks to those of you that understand what my life is all about.

Comment read