Question

married friend
in 2002 i talked to a Guy on the fone, he was selling insurance and we immadiately became friends. he was upfront with me and explained that he was married and his marriage was having problems.

i had feelings for him and i told him, in fact he confessed that he also felt something for me (but we never dated). He became a regular caller and i assured him that i will deal with my feelings since married men are a NO_NO for me. he agreed and promised that he will also deal with his feelings cos he does not want further problems.

we talked about varous topics but i could sense that he was depressed. he then confessed that his wife left the house and how he misses her. i adviced him to call a meeting with elders from both families and ask them to help with his marital problems. also, i adviced him to go for marriage councelling.

later, his wife came home and they worked on their problems and a year later they were blessed with a baby.

we continued with our friendship, which is fone based. we live in the same city but not the same surburb. we see each other say once in 3months or if he happens to come to the city centre, then we go out for ice cream and a chat.

he has invited me to visit him and meet his wife on several occasions and i declined, cos he said that his wife may be upset to see me cos shes jealous.

now he called me and ask if i can babysit his baby for the weekend. i see him as a brother as well cos he gives sound advice and helps me whenever he can. hes very grateful that i gave him support with his marriage problems and adviced him.

my name is lady but he asked me to introduce myself to the wife as Kamo - this is my other name but why does he insist that i use it?

he warns that if i use the name "lady" the wife will be angry and jealous and maybe devorce. this is strange really. i think i should cancel the babysit arraangement?

Well, FIO seems to have recognized the snag in what he is proposing. He is surely not unable to find a baby-sitter nearer where he lives, so he must have some oher motivation in mind.