Question

Married sex

i was just wondering.... My fiance & I are having sex for the past couple of months now. We are really careful about pregnancy so we use condoms and I'm on the pill. We're getting married soon and I want to know if we can stop using the condoms once we're married? Can he come inside me without worrying that I might get pregnant????

I'm not sure if you use condoms for STI prevention or as a contraceptive method or both? If you are using it to prevent HIV and STI's I would suggest a thorough STI screening before you stop using condoms. If you are using it as a backup contraceptive method, I would suggest that you use a pill that you are comfortable with and that you know is reliable. remember pills are only as reliable as the person who takes them.
If you have a very big fear of pregnancy, continue with your dual method.
Dr Elna McIntosh