Question

Married women and single men
I need a bit of advice here please!

Two days ago, a married female friend of mine asked me whether I could dance and if I would accompany her to a wedding in a few weeks time. Apparently her husband will be working that weekend and she wants to go.

Although her husband knows about her asking me, I feel somewhat uncomfortable about it. All 3 of us are good friends, and she and I get along quite well.

To make matters worse, they are having marriage problems and she has confided in me that she is seriously considering a divorce.

Any single guys out there who have been in a similar spot?

What did you do?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

If you are all friends, why not call the husband and check how he feels about this invitation ? Why don't they go to the wedding, and bring you as a friend and surrogate dancer ? Romany is right about the need to be cautious about getting pulled in as a third person having to choose sides between two friends of yours