Question

Mary Jane
doc,
I am 21 years old abd have been smoking doob on and off for about 4 years... i'm not sure that i want to stop but i would like to know what the long term harmful effects to my body and mind are. I gym 5-6 times a week and am reasonably healthy. I smoke almost every night and frankly it just helps me relax after a hectic day and i sleep soundly at night. There must be something bad it's doing to me? I never mix it with any type of hard drug and it's purely for relaxing purposes and it makes me feel good - nothing else...
Can you please advise me on the dangers and any info i should know.
Thank You!

Ana, I suppose everyone else in the world knows what doob is, but I don’t. I assume it is dagga, but will you please let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.