Question

MASSAGE
I recently sent my wife to a guy for a tantric massage, I thought it would make her more horny, but I didnt explain what the massage was about.. She was taken aback by the massage, especially that he didnt cover her as she lay there naked, and even massaged her internally, Instead of her coming home horny and wild, she came home and we havnt even had sex for 2 weeks now. She admits to having enjoyed the massage and even climaxing many times, but is furious that I would pay for another man to touch her like that,and would never go back, so I dont understand woman, you do something nice for them, with an open mind, and they enjoy it, but are mad with you. Can you please explain.
sexologist

Dear Tantra,

As a sexologist and sex therapist, in my understanding, if as a couple you are experiencing challenges in your emotional and intimate relationship, such as sexual issues, it is best to address these issues within the relationship and together. Seeing a sex therapist who could advise and guide you as a couple to overcome whatever the sexual issue in your relationshiop is would be more constructive.

Seeing a tantra massage therapist can and is a wonderful and powerful experience for many and can evoke and energise them on many levels personally, which could also positively flow over into the person's intimate relationship, but it is not intended to be a therapuetic intervention for a couple issue.