Question

massterbation i do it all day long
i masterbate all day long and have sex at least 14 times a week is there something wrong with me? as for size matters it obviously does as most of the dildoes you buy these days are always extra long and extra thick .

Dear Nick
I take it you are unemployed and therefore have the time to masturbate all day long and then also find the time to fit sex in twice a day. Whether there is something wrong with you, well, are you bleeding yet, any pain sores or callouses developing. Don't you worry! The amount of masturbation you are talking about is nowhere near an obsessive point, and can have no lasting effects on your current or future ability to have orgasms.

Dr Elna McIntosh