Question

Masturbation
hi,

I'm a very young 20 year old and i have a problem with the above mentioned topic. I can't get enough of it. This week for instance i shaked it once every day from sunday till yesterday and maybe i'll go for it again tonight. I'm still a virgin which is certainly good but i would love to have sex for my first time, what do you think? Much i keep on doing it till my marriage day?Please help me. I love to watch sex on TV and watch naked girls in Mag's etc.

Please give me a solution how to handle this situation please!
Sexy

For more info visit www.jackinworld.com