Question

MASTURBATION
oKAY SO I LIKE TO MASTURBATE SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY SOMETIMES MORE THEN ONCE. i WILL MASTURBATE WEN EVERYONE IS SLEEPING. i CANNOT HELP MYSELF BUT, MASTURBATION STORIES TURN ME ON LIKE YOU WONT BE LEAVE.<br><br>iS IT WRONG TO WANT TO MASTURBATE MORE THEN ONCE A DAY AND WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG TURN ON.wEN I THINK OF SOMETHING TO TURN ON THE HEAT IT WILL BE SOME WOMEN MASTURBATING.
sexologist

Masturbation is normal, provided it is not affecting your relationship or preventing you from enjoying normal penetrative sex with a partner. if you are in a sexual relationship beware of your partners feelings as she may feel as though she is not good enough. if you are concerned and feel you have no control over your masturbation frequency to the extent that it is interfering with your normal life, than you should consult a counsellor or sexologist.