Question

Matty! You encourage me!
Hi Matty, reading your mail in reply to my one yesterday re study. I find that encouraging! No, I am studying whats been my passion for 20 years and for no other reason! At 52 I think its time! I need people like you to tell me 'I can do it!" I already had someone today telling how hard I will find it.

Tango, at 52 ears young, your maturity can only add advantage to your apssion and determination. Serious study is hard at any age, you know that and there's no need for anyone to tell you that. But you are capable, determined, and so go ahead and enjoy it