Question

Mature women are the best
Hi all
I would like to state that older mature women are the best lovers possible.Not only do they seem to know what a young man wants when having an intimate encounter but their experience of life, for me has been invaluble.What i have learned through these experience is to appreciate women in my life more..and to let them know that no matter what,they are special...And this goes for women young young and old...
I am single at the moment and one day in the not to far distant future I might meet the women of my dreams and get married.But what I have learned from my relationships with older women is that to be loved unconditionally you have to the same in return...
Are there people that disagree or agree with my statement?

Steve, as an older woman I'm sure I can speak for the forum - Bless you cotton socks!!

Dr Elna McIntosh