Question

Matured student
I’ m 34 years old and want to go to university to do my Bcom Accounting. I would like to see someone professional for advise and assessment in terms of my capabilities before embarking on this. Will an educational psychologist be the person to see.

Please advise. Thank you!

That sounds like exactly what an educational psychologist would do well. hey can do tests for your abilities and interests, and match them against job / professional profiles. Sometimes you'd be good at someting, but hate it, or would love to do something but would be awful at it ( like so many of the Idols hopefuls ! )