Ask an expert

28 Jun 2011

Matured student
I’ m 34 years old and want to go to university to do my Bcom Accounting. I would like to see someone professional for advise and assessment in terms of my capabilities before embarking on this. Will an educational psychologist be the person to see.

Please advise. Thank you!
Answer 592 views

01 Jan 0001

That sounds like exactly what an educational psychologist would do well. hey can do tests for your abilities and interests, and match them against job / professional profiles. Sometimes you'd be good at someting, but hate it, or would love to do something but would be awful at it ( like so many of the Idols hopefuls ! )
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9260 votes
66% - 17820 votes