Question

max plank diet
i have heard quiet abit about this diet, and various people have said it didn't work. Is there anyone out there it did work for? I know its not the most recommended diet, but im desperate as i only have 14 days to go till my wedding day and those few extra kilos will really help my confidence.

Dear Desperate
Congratulations on your wedding - I hope you have a wonderful time. The Max Planck Institutes in Europe, which are very prestigious research centres, would be most upset to know that their name is associated with this fad diet! This is not the time for you to subject yourself to the stresses of dieting, but if you are so desperate then you could do the Detox Diet this weekend - click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Detox Diet'. You should only do this diet for 2 days and over a weekend when you can rest because you may feel faint. For the rest of the 2 weeks, just cut out ALL FAT from your diet and eat fruit, vegetables, unsifted or wholewheat grains, fat-free yoghurt and milk and cottage cheese and fish.
Hope you lose some weight
Happy wedding