Question

Maybe baby
Hallo,

I am 23 years old and getting married on the 3rd of December 2005.

Me and my fiance agreed that after my prescription of the pill (that was for 1 year, Gynette) is up, we will start to "build" our baby.

On Teusday, the 15th of November I drank my last pill, my period came and stopped on Sunday morning the 20th of November 2005.

We made love (twice).

This week I feel a bit under the weather, light headed, little nauseous and I get little cramps, like the day before you get your period.

I am maybe pregnant or is it just my body getting use to the hormone change, or stress about the wedding.

Please help me.

It is too soon for pregnancy. It is probably just your body adjusting.