Question

Maybe pregnant?

I went for AI last week Tuesday. How long does it take to know if I'm pregnant? My siklus must only start around the 24th. But isn't there any other signs before that? I have period like pain, bad lower backpain and very bloated. And have been stuggling with headaches this last few days... I don't know if that is pre-menstrual symptoms or maybe I'm pregnant? I am still a virgin and this was my first try... I'm very healthy and do sports...

You have to wait and see if your periods comes. The earliest you can test is 14 days after the AI. These symptoms sound like premenstrual symptoms though.