Question

me and my boyfriend
well i got to know him when i was on holiday and thing when really well but i had to come back to london and he call some thing and text me and we talk on msn but the last time i called him i told him that if he don't commet to our relighship that i can find someone els but i was sayingit as a joke but my phon cared run out of creid and the line cut off and i send him a massage tell him that i was sorry it cut off but i havent talk to him since i text him twice but he hasn't text back i don't know what wrong with him i don't know what to do?
Teen expert
teen expert

Having a long distance relationship is never easy, and when meeting someone on holiday it all seems perfect and workable. When returning to everyday lives it can be much more difficult to make it work.

Having a partner who you rarely see and cannot have a daily relationship with can cause major strains and communication problems just like the one you describe.

What the two of you need to discuss is whether you are prepared to have a relationship when you dont see one another and proceed from there.

You both have to be committed for this to work.