Question

meal replacement shakes
I have started replacing my breakfast and lunch with shape,but iam snacking in between with fruits(apples) and biltong.Is this going to help me loose weight even though I have snacks in between

Dear Mmule
Weightloss is caused by reducing your total energy intake and increasing your energy output by doing exercise. If these shakes together with the apples and biltong, and any other foods or meals you may eat, provide you with excess energy (more than 6300 kJ per day), then you will not lose weight. Also check that the energy content of a serving of the shake plus fat-free milk or water does not provide more than 2100 kJ otherwise you will not lose weight either.