Question

Measles Mumps and Rubella Vaccine
my husband and I are going to try for a baby as of November.

I went to the doc and I was told to get the Measles Mumps and Rubella Vaccine at the pharmacy so I had it done.

I have now got a rash (Small pinkish bumps - Is this contagious??) I have headaches and all my joints and muscles are sore - are these side effects from the vaccine? What other side effects should I be on the lookout for?

Thank you!
Cyberdoc

Hallo Shelley
The flu-like symptoms may be a side effect of the vaccine, but the vaccines do not cause disease - it is inactivated. You may have another underlying problem like a streptococcus infection which may not be related to the vaccine at all but may be a coincidence. Let your dr just have a look at that rash. You may need antibiotics.