Question

Medical aid scheme
Hi doc

I'm looking for a medical aid, one that can provide me with good security, in the event of me needing medical attention and then knowing I can afford it.
Basically I'm a single, 24 year old male looking for a basic medical scheme that gives me hospital and GP cover. Hospital cover would have to be full but the GP cover can be set at a certain fixed amount.
Please can you help me with any information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Munkey92, this not my field of expertise. The best would be to ask your broker to draw up a comparitive list so that you can decide for yourself. What I can tell you is that most of my patients are on Discovery and Medihelp. Good luck.