Ask an expert

30 Jan 2003

Medical aid scheme
Hi doc

I'm looking for a medical aid, one that can provide me with good security, in the event of me needing medical attention and then knowing I can afford it.
Basically I'm a single, 24 year old male looking for a basic medical scheme that gives me hospital and GP cover. Hospital cover would have to be full but the GP cover can be set at a certain fixed amount.
Please can you help me with any information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

Munkey92, this not my field of expertise. The best would be to ask your broker to draw up a comparitive list so that you can decide for yourself. What I can tell you is that most of my patients are on Discovery and Medihelp. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.