Question

medical board
Hello, ill try and make this short. I have severe cardiac disease. The situation:I Work for company A then develop cardiac disease, I then get tranfered to another area to run a factory for them. (Nothing to do with my health) they then sold the company with management me included. after 4 months i decided to go back to company a, so i had to resign. I then decided to withdraw my pension fund i paid my previuos med. bills etc and invest the bal. Thus I start company a again as a new employee and new pension fund. As far as i know my service is not seen as broken.
Company a is good for me but support me in order for me to get boarded, i am worried that the insurance company might know say that i have joined them with a pre excsiting condition and might not cover me. Can That happen? The Company that i work for is very big group my salary is 420 000 per year. I am 46 years old. Pls help.

Labour lawyer
labour lawyer

RE: MEDICAL BOARD

Medical Boarding is entirely up to the specialists involved. The specialist from the pension fund and yours will meet and make the decisions.