Question

Medical book
Dear Doc

I am very interested in learning about the various medical conditions and treatments available. I would therefore like to know if there is a book that is available for home use just for information purposes. I think that this will be very useful and informative for use by my family to be better educated about various conditions and treatments. A friend of mine has a rather old and possibly slightly outdated book (Readers Digest version). Can you recommend one?

Info, I’ll have a look around the bookshops when I have time and see if I can find something. Please post a reminder if I don’t get back to you within a week or so. Good luck.