Question

medical pill
i am currently 13 weeks and 4 days preg we just found out my baby never developed arms has leg and heart disformaties dr suggested termination.please people dont judge me but my hubby and i decided to abort.my dr phoned me that he would be giving me a pill to start the abortion on Monday and would give me more details then.i just looked up on the net and it says you should only take the medical pill up to 9 weeks .my dr offices are now closed until Monday and im freaking out.i dont want a pill then get sent home and bleed out parts of my baby. please i need advice

There are differnt ways of terminating pregnancies at differnt gestations. You can discuss this with your doctor when you see him.