Question

Medical Savings
I am with disvovery and on a core plan with medical savings of R3000 per annum. What does this mean. To my understanding I can use the amount for non hospital medical expenses, like consulting, dentistry etc. If I exceed the amount than I pay for the excess, and whatever is not used can be carried over to the next year (well depending on the schemes % of the accruable amount) Do I have it right???????
Medical schemes

Yes.

For other questions, click on the Optivest link go to Documentation and complete a query request.