Question

MEDICATION WITH TRIPHASAL
I heard from a friend that when you use antibiotics the pil is not working and still after 2 weeks that you have stopped the antibiotics you can still fall pregnant. Please can you confirm if this is for all antibiotics. I had kidney stones last year and the doctor prescribed Uralyt-U and Puricos 300 to me for 6 months. How will this affect me using Triphasal?
GYNAEDOC

The Uralyt-U is fine. I cannot find any information on interactions between the Pill and Puricos. I would suggest that you check this with your phamacist.