Question

22 Apr 2006

Medicine
What is it like being a doctor ?
What was it like in medical school ?
I really want to be a doctor but i dont think i will make it due to my marks.
Are there any "easy" ways to get into medical school
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

There are no "easy" ways of getting into any medical or chiropractic school. Apart from the requirement of good marks in school - you will need a further devotion to years of hard learning - burning the mid-night oil - and applying yourself to really caring for the sick and ailing. Being a doctor is rewarding in that people can benefit from your service and that you will play an important role in the health and life style of your patients. If you are a caring individual - you will enjoy the work - but the hours are very demanding.
Work hard if this is what you want to do - and you will be rewarded.