Question

medicine that make you sick when consuming alcohol
What type of medicine is there that will make you sick when you drink alcohol, I think it was something like "adco-Metrondina" (or hetrondina or Netrondina){not sure about the spelling}. How good are these types and what are the other side effects and why do some people get it in subscriptions when they don't have a drinking problem?
Or perhaps you have a webpage I can go to to get some answers

Thank you

John, I think you’re referring to Adco-Metronidazole. It’s an antibiotic that may cause problems when taken with alcohol. What exactly is it that you want to know and why? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.