Question

Meeting rapist after 17 yrs
I do not know what to say or how to say it. But now lately I have met the guy who raped me 17 yrs ago. I feel so empty inside once I see him, I had put what happened to me behind me for so many years, I have 2 kids and somehow its like when I see him he does not frighten me like he used to and he is aware of that.

But somehow I get this chilling feeling that he might do the same thing to my kids just to hurt me, or for me to be afraid of him like I used to.

I see him almost 3 times a week when I go to my parents. What do I do, how do I make these feeling to go away.

Oh I hate rapists so much cause they make us victims to feel empty inside or miss something.

Your reactions are very understandable --- and don't expect remorse from such a moster. But why do you have to keep seeing him, and what is he doing at your parents place ? Haven't you told them about what happened, and that it is appalling for you to see them entertain this rapist ? Maybe he needs to get the message that he should go away and stay away, and that any attempt to harass you or your children will lead to a court application for an order forbidding him to contact any of you in any way at all.