Question

memory
I am currently working full time and have a very demanding job. I have started studying two months ago and can honestly say that i cant keep up anymore.

Is there something i can take (herbal/ non herbal) to help with memory, concentration- just to overal help me through the day

Thank you
Storm

Storm, there a couple of drugs on the market that might help you perform better, but be warned that they may lead to complications later on. I’m not going to list them here as I can’t control who reads these pages and what they do with the information. You doctor will know about them and will be able to give you the pros and cons. Good luck.