Question

Memory Loss
Sometimes after I slept more than normal (5-6hours) I wake up feeling dizzy and all I want to do is sleep more. Then I go into a mode that I can not explain what happens I get aggressive and do horrible things this passes only after I slept some more. I am not aware at all what I am doing and can not remember anything. I hear from my family all the things I did. What could cause this? A friend feels that it could be related to my sugar and hormones?

Beatle, I’m not sure what it is, but it doesn’t sound like it’s normal. I doubt that it’s due to a problem with your sugar, as sleep shouldn’t affect your sugar levels that much. The best would probably be to see your doctor and have him do a full physical (including a sugar test). The best time to see him would of course be when you have one of these “attacks”. Another option would be to take something high in sugar (Coke, chocolate, etc.) when you have one of these attacks and see what happens. Good luck.