Ask an expert

26 Jul 2007

memory loss
i am 50 years ans am experiancing a memeory loss please advise
prefer natural medication
Answer 320 views

01 Jan 0001

There's no simple answer here. You need to see a good specialist psychiatrist or neurologist for a thoprough assessment, as one cannot plan an effective treatment without having a sound diagnosis. This could be related to Depression, or anxiety problems, or some physical problem, and each would need a different treatment approach.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.