Question

Men and naked women - please explain it to me
Please explain to me why it is that men need to look at pictures of naked women. I am quite an attractive women and the man in my life and I have a pretty good sex life. He buys the GQ and Playboy magazines regularly. I have expressed my dislike. He does not see anything wrong with it. He says there are " articles"  in it, but I know that GQ has a version that still has the " articles"  withoug the smut. This is not the version he buys.

I dont understand it. Why??? Why Why Why.

Its not full on pornography, but it still hurts me. He sees nothing wrong with it. I gave up Facebook, because he did not like it. I see nothing wrong with Facebook. Yet, it makes it uncomfortable, so I left it. I did not use it for dating or chatting up men or anything?

Am I missing something? Please explain this to me.

This isn't an entirely male thing, as many women also enjoy looking at nudes and even porn, though maybe slightly different varieties of these species.
Buy why do women enjoy buying shoes ? Why to women enjoy romance novels ( rom-porn ) or cook-books with recipes they will never cook ? In many ways he is indeed enjoying looking at recipes he will never cook. Its not about cooking.